Halloween Things I’ve Been Loving
Read my Halloween Pajama Picks here.
Fall decorating has already begun in my home and I’m so excited for halloween! Today I wanted to share a few Halloween Things that I have been loving as of late. The reason why i’m sharing so early is b/c seasonal items tend to sell quick and stores usually don’t restock. So… if you see an item you like, I recommend you buy it immediately and return later if you change your mind.
1. Glitter Cape: I recently bought a white one for Ruby but Rylie has had this pink one for a while now.
2. Ghost Mug: The perfect halloween mug for your morning coffee
3. Twinkle Dress: The prettiest star tulle dress. It’s perfect for halloween but Rylie can easily wear it throughout the year.
4. Bat Wall Stickers: this is a staple for halloween and i love the 3d effect.
5. Halloween Cups: My girls would love these!
6. Hocus Pocus Banner: I love this banner. I usually leave off the witch cut out.
7. Gold Star Banner: This banner is great for year-round for a little twinkle.
8. Ghost Bowl: How cute would this be for a party?
9. Ghost Jar with Lid: This is a punch bowl but I’ve seen people putting in fairy lights for a pretty decor
10. Disco Ball: again, another great year-round decor piece
11. Tulle Skirt: I bought this for both my girls and I absolutely LOVE how puffy it is.
12. Ghost Pillow: cute little pillow– please note the pillow size before purchasing.