Back to school we go!
I can’t believe Rylie is starting first grade this week! Where did the time go?
The first day of school is going to look very different this year due to distance learning but i’m going to try my best to make it feel like a real school day. Wishing all of you hard-working mamas out there the best of luck!
These 7 items are just a few of back to school essentials.
1. Headphones: These are the best and a must for any zoom class session! They fit Rylie perfectly and she also has plenty of room to grow.
2. iPad case: We have been using this case forever! It is durable and take a HUGE beating by a 6 year old and 1 year old. My girls loves that it can stand on– perfect to watch all of their Ryan’s Toy Review videos.
4. Bento Lunchbox: This bento box is also a tried and true. This allows me to limit how much sweet snacks I pack.
5. Water Bottle: You need this–Periodt! It keeps water COLD and wont break if dropped. It’s a great water bottle.
6. Stylus Pen: With virtual learning I thought it would be good to get Rylie a kid-friendly stylus pen to use to prevent fingertip burns– this is from my own personal experience.
7. Pencil Case: Just a cute little case to keep her pencils and erasers.