I haven’t done a haul in a long time so I thought I would share the few items I purchased during the month of August.
1. Hair Mascara – if you have baby hairs, you definitely need this! I have several baby hairs on the front of my hair and this “mascara” keeps them in place– it’s better than hairspray bc it doesn’t get all hard or leave white flakes.
2. geometric earrings – i have been searching for these kinds of earrings and I finally found ones that I liked on etsy.
3. t-shirt – i’m a sucker for white t-shirts with simple graphics or text.
4. pink striped leggings – fall is here and I know i wanted a new pair of pj leggings. I really like these pink striped ones.
5. clean shampoo – testing this out as i’m on the hunt for clean hair products.
6. clean shampoo – testing this out, let me know if you have and have tried.
7. shimmery accordion skirt – had my eye on this skirt and finally pulled the trigger when it went on a brief sale.